The following provisioning features are supported:
- Push New Users New users created through OKTA will also be created in the Visitly.
- Push Profile Updates Updates made to the user’s profile through OKTA will be pushed to Visitly.
- Push User Deactivation Deactivating the user or disabling the user’s access to the application through OKTA will deactivate the user in Visitly.
- Import New Users New users created in Visitly will be downloaded and turned in to new AppUser objects, for matching against existing OKTA users.
- Import Profile Updates Updates made to a users profile in Visitly will be downloaded and applies to the profile fields stored locally in Okta.
- Reactivate Users User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
- Silent Provisioning Allows you to silently provision users to Visitly, preventing Visitly from sending welcome emails to new users provisioned via Okta.
Configure your Provisioning settings for Visitly Enterprise as follows:
- Login to Visitly Dashboard as a Global Administrator
- Navigate to Integrations -> Host Synchronization
- Click on Install button next to Okta and click on Generate Token. Copy the generated token
- Check the Enable provisioning features box.
- Click on API Integration and enter the API Token value (token value from step 3) and save
- Click on Test API Credentials to make sure everything is setup correctly. If yes, save the settings
- Scroll down and select the Provisioning Features you want to enable.
If you enable the Deactivate Users provisioning feature, users will be deactivated and Visitly and not deleted.
You can now assign people to the app (if needed) and finish the application setup.
Contact us at [email protected] if you face any issues