Configure/Set Up Employee Sign In:
1. Log in to Visitly Dashboard and navigate to Settings -> General and make sure “Enable Employee Sign In” is enabled.
2. Navigate to the location where you would like to allow employee Sign In by clicking on Locations in the left menu and clicking edit on the location.
3. Click on Employee Sign In on the left menu and make sure it is enabled on the right hand corner of the screen
4. You can add any additional custom fields you would like to capture for employee sign in by clicking on “Add New” and Save. Please make sure you define these fields in Settings -> Custom Fields before adding the fields here.
5. Next, click on Back to locations in the menu and then click on Users -> Users/Employees. For each employee for whom you would like to enable Employee Sign in, enable the toggle “Enable Employee Sign In/Out”. If you would like your staff to sign in using an iPad kiosk, please edit the employee and populate the employeeId/PIN.
Employee Sign In Flows
Using “My Visitly” mobile app.
1. Download “My Visitly” mobile app from AppStore or Google Play Store.
2. Open “My Visitly” app and login using your Visitly credentials. If you do not have your credentials you can click on the forgot password link and set a new password
3. Once you login to the “My Visitly” app and the Staff sign is enabled, you can tap on the green sign in button on the home screen and scan the QR code on the iPad or the printed notice to sign in. If there are additional fields to be configured for this location, enter those fields and complete the sign in.
4. To sign out, just tap on the red “Sign Out” button to simply sign out while you are exiting the facility.
Using iPad Kiosk
1. Tap on the “Employees” link on the iPad home screen where Visitly Kiosk app is running.
2. Enter your EmployeeId/PIN provided to you by your administrator.
3. If the employee exists in the system, you will be shown option to Sign In or Sign Out (if already signed in)
4. For Sign In, you can tap on the green sign in button. If there are additional fields to be configured for this location, enter those fields and complete the sign in.
5. For Sign Out, simply tap the red Sign Out button and you will be signed out from the location.