Available on plans : Starter, Business, Enterprise
Required Role: Global Administrator
On the right side of the screen, Click on Custom Fields and you will be presented a list of already added custom fields. To add a new custom fields click on “New Custom Field”
Enter the information as below
- Name of Custom Field
- Description of custom field
- Date Picker – If you would like to capture a date from the visitor on the form. You can add this type of field. For example “Date of Hire” or “Date of Birth”
- Drop Down – Use this option when you would like to give a list to select from for the visitor. Add values for this field as necessary. You can also move the order of the options. This field can be used for use cases such as list of states etc.
- Number – If you would like to capture a numeric field from the visitor on the form, you can add this type of field. For example “Employee Id” or “Key Number” etc.
- Text – Use this type for any custom fields where you want to capture a text value. This will allow user to enter any free form text. You can use this for information like “License Plate Number” etc.
- Radio – Use this option when you would like to give a select from a set of options. Add values for this field as necessary. You can also move the order of the options
Once done, click on Save
Add as many custom fields as you like to capture of various types. To edit a custom field, click on Edit next to the field. You cannot change the type of field once added, however, you can change the name, description and options.