Available on plans : Starter, Business, Enterprise
Required Role: Global Administrator
Navigate to Locations and click on Edit for the location you would like to configure the notifications for. Then click on Notifications on the left navigation panel.
Click on “Add New” on the upper right corner of the page.
Choose the appropriate values based on explanation below –
- Sign In – Select this when you want to notify when a visitor signs in
- Sign Out – Select this when you want to notify when a visitor signs out
- Delivery – Select this when you want to send notification when there is a Delivery. This is used when Delivery option is enabled for the location
- Pre-Registration Created – Select this when you want to notify when a new pre-registration is created for a future visit
- Pre-Registration Cancelled – Select this when you want to notify when a pre-registration is cancelled
- Watchlist Hit – Select this when you would like to notify when a watchlist criteria is met with Global or Location level watchlist
- Host – Select this when you want to notify the host if exists for the visitor. This option is not available for Delivery
- Visitor – Select this if you want to notify the visitor. This option is not available for Delivery
- Custom- Select this if you want to notify a custom email address. If you select this option, enter the email address of the custom recipient
- User – Select this if you want to notify a specific user in your organization. If you select this type the user name who you would like to notify and select from the list
- Visitor Type – Select “All” or a specific Visitor Type if you want this notification for a specific type of visitor. This option is not available for Delivery
- Channel – Select the channel (Email, SMS etc.) for notification to the configured recipient
- Notification Template – Optionally, you can select a custom notification template for this notification. To configure custom notification, refer this to article at Notification Template
Click on Save.
Once the notification is configured, you can use the toggle switch to disable the notification or use the red trash can icon to delete it permanently.
Leave A Comment