Administrators can integrate Visitly with Active Directory to synchronize hosts with Visitly.
- Log in at https://app.visitly.io
- At the top, click “Integrations” and then navigate to “Host Synchronization” on left navigation.
- Click on Install button next to ActiveDirectory.
- Enter the values in the provided fields and click on Generate Script
- Copy the script using the copy to clipboard button on the right and paste in on a notepad. Save the file as visitly-ad-sync.ps1
- Save this script on a Microsoft Windows machine and schedule using task schedule. Please review this article on how to use Task Scheduler to schedule running powershell scripts.